Tips for Traveling in Thailand
* Don't get involved with any kind of narcotic drugs, gambling, child prostitution or other illegal activities that violate the law.
* Don't walk in isolated places.
* Strictly observe the warning signs at tourist attractions. Don't violate the law, as this may result in severe consequences.
* Be careful with your bags and valuables when travelling. Don't leave them unattended.
* Don't accept any complimentary tour offered by a stranger. Reliable tourist information and safe tours are only provided by a tour agency with a license.
* Before using any service, check the information before making a final decision and keep all the important related documents in case a problem should arise after using the service.
* Don't take any foods, drinks, or candies offered by a stranger.
* Don't spit saliva or phlegm, discard cigarette stubs, or throw away any garbage in public areas, on the streets, or on the ground. Offenders are subject to a maximum fine of 2,000 baht.
* Consult Thaiways web or Thaiways magazine, the most comprehensive guide to Thailand , or obtain information about the tourist destination from the Tourism Authority of Thailand before travelling. Check the weather conditions, especially when going to the sea, and your health, so that your trip will go smoothly.
If you have any problems while travelling, please contact the Tourism Authority of Thailand Call Centre tel. 1672 (08.00-20.00 FREE hrs) or Tourist Assistance Centre Call Centre & Tourist Police tel. 1155 (daily/24 hrs)
Source : http://www.thaiwaysmagazine.com